Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Exam Skills Handbook




Hey Everyone,




Here is a book that I have read; it isn't a novel, more of a non-fiction reference. It's called The Exam Skills Handbook. It's really helpful with exams, tells you things such as:






  • Revision Strategies


  • Memory: Remembering what we want, when we need it


  • Structured revision sessions


  • Stress, health and performance


  • What examiners are looking for


  • Exam Myths and Legends


I found this book really helpful. It gave me a whole new perspective of exams. The book is by Stella Cottrell and there are other books like this such as 'How to write better essays' and 'The Student's Guide to Writing'. I will put in a request for these other books soon. I have this book out now unfortunately but feel free to put a reservation for it if you wish because I shall be returning it soon.



Many Thanks



Abdul (The Nanny / Fawlty Towers Fan)

No comments: