Sunday, July 26, 2009

"The Host" by Stephenie Meyer

Recently I have read, no re-read "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer, for at least the bazillllionth time. Although I have blogger about this book before, still not many people have read it, even though it is written by Stephenie Meyer, writer of "The Twilight Saga". It is a great book, definitely worth reading once if not again and again and again like me and my frineds which are fans of this book.
Although i should warn you many people i know have abandoned the book because they do not understand much for the first 100 pages or so (I totally disagree, I don't think it was complicated but i suppose the crowd has spoken) but the rest of the book explains it all iand is worth the confusion (if there is any).
Please give this book ago, i know you'll enjoy completing it.

6 comments:

dara_grl_11 said...

I have given this book a go, and personally did not enjoy it. However, you might as well try it out and have your own opinion. Good blog.

Mellow.Ink said...

I gave this book a go when I borrowed the book of a friend for 1 peroid. I liked this book alot and although I havent finished it, I reccomend reading it.

Master Blogger said...

I vote for this review

Fang said...

I personally havent read this book yet =( but i'll give it a go and see how it goes

MEEE (ash) said...

This is one of my most favourite books. I loved it so much that I bought it (i only buy the books I really really like. I haven't bought the twilight series.) It is a VERY deep book. It tells you what it means to be a human, about a "girl" striving so hard, not to be ONE of the humans, but accepted among them. It made me cry lots and I love books that make me emotional!

MEEE (ash) said...

"repeats above comment" :)